Years In Business
- Full Service – Complete janitorial solutions for your business including floor care, carpet cleaning, and ongoing janitorial services. We meet all your janitorial needs through one trusted company so that you don’t have to provide keys or security codes to multiple contractors.
- Owner Operated & Managed – The Drecksler’s guarantee your satisfaction with our services and we will personally handle any hiccups along the way.
- Personalized Service – We cater to your location(s) specific needs to create a complete janitorial solution for your business. No cookie cutter one-size-fits-all services. Each business has their own unique janitorial needs and preferences so we provide personalized custom proposals for every job.
- Cleaning Products Supplier – Receive quality cleaning supplies and paper goods delivered to your location through one of our trusted vendor partners.
- Multiple Payment Options – Invoice, Check, PayPal, Direct Deposit, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted for your convenience.
- Quality Checklist – Each facility has a quality checklist for employee sign-off to ensure that the job is done right every time.
- Sanitary Cleaning System – We do not use reusable rags or shared cleaning supplies. Only disposable paper products and on-location supplies are used at your business exclusively to avoid cross contamination between facilities.
- Employee Screening – Our employees are pre-screened for background checks, criminal history, citizenship, and references. We have the lowest employee turnover in the industry and many of our employees have been with the company since we opened.
- Onsite Employee Training – Our owner personally trains our staff members directly at your location(s) until they are fully trained and we feel comfortable that they are able to provide you with complete and comprehensive janitorial services specific to your needs.
- Secure Employee Check-in/Checkout System – Records are kept of when employees arrive at your property and leave. Our double-check system guarantees that the doors were locked and alarms were set before leaving your property.
- Cross-Facility Trained Employees – Multiple employees are trained at each location to ensure that your services are fulfilled even when an employee is sick or on vacation.
- Regular Owner Inspections – Our owner makes regular unannounced visits during staff hours for quality control and to maintain employee accountability standards.
- Established in 1991 – Our reputation and longevity means you’re getting the experience and reliability of an established professional cleaning service.
- Locally Owned Family Business – No corporate ladder to climb to guarantee your satisfaction with our services. All of your commercial janitorial needs, client support, and billing are serviced by our local staff.
- Spotless Reputation – The Drecksler Family has served Western North Carolina for 26 years and have earned an impeccable reputation as business persons and members of the community.
- See Also: About The Company
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We provide our clients with a Job Done Right the first time. We guarantee our services and your satisfaction.
- Fully Bonded – Our premium bonding ensures that you’re working with reputable professionals who provide recourse should something go wrong. Bonding provides another layer of protection for your business.
- Liability Insurance & Workers Compensation – Our comprehensive insurance policy provides a worry free commercial janitorial solution.
- 24×7 Emergency Contact – You can rest assured that the safety of your business is our top priority. We provide 24/7 emergency support and a direct line to our owner operators.
- Month-to-Month Service – We continually earn your business each day. You’re not locked into any long term contract and we can customize your complete cleaning solution when necessary to fit your needs as they change.
- Detailed Proposals – For full transparency and to ensure that all your needs are met from day one, we provide detailed proposals and contracts, as well as an in-person walk through at your location(s).